★★★★ out of 5
I really can’t explain to you why I love exploitation films. They’re always incredibly ridiculous and pretty cliché, but they’re just way too much fun. Apparently Quentin Tarantino is a huge fan of this film, and this is one of the classics in terms of exploitation films. A thank you to my follower natdinga for suggesting this winner to me because I loved every cheesy/exploitative minute of this one. I’ve only watched a few exploitation films (a few Tarantino/Rodriguez ones and a few Japanese women’s prison ones) so it was great to have more traditional fare. I guess all I can say is that I loved this and I can’t wait to explore these kinds of films more.
Oh, and can I just say that Joanne Nail looked real good in those jean shorts in the roller rink scene? And my bet is that Elle Driver (from Kill Bill) was based off of Patch.
- losmunsters reblogged this from endlesslywatchingfilms
- goatpopburgerpunk likes this
- kaisyahkhalil reblogged this from endlesslywatchingfilms
- tinadelgadoisalive likes this
- the-old-horror reblogged this from endlesslywatchingfilms
- sailormeth reblogged this from endlesslywatchingfilms
- roddangerfield reblogged this from endlesslywatchingfilms
- veronicababycakes likes this
- blanksdrawn likes this
- endlesslywatchingfilms posted this